Join us this Sunday @ 8:30 or 10:15 a.m.
11120 W Loomis Rd., Franklin, WI

More Than Bricks – Final Report

More Than Bricks Capital Campaign Final Report

Our second capital campaign, More Than Bricks (MTB), came to a close on December 31st, 2017.  Victory of the Lamb wanted to buy land and build a Ministry Center where we would be able to share the great news of Jesus Christ with our community, and also wanted to support various mission work.

This campaign kicked off in December 2014 with a goal to raise $500,000. 80% was to be used to reduce our mortgage debt and related expenses. The remaining 20% was to be designated to support mission work in St. Lucia, North Dakota, and Nepal.  Original commitments totaled $416,000.

Here are the final totals for MTB:

Total Received                                            $458,975   92% of goal, 10% above commitments

VOTL Portion (80%)                                  $367,180

Missions:  St. Lucia & No. Dakota         $36,718

                     Nepal                                         $18,359

During the month of December, $22,764 was received and the $10,000 match was achieved! The generosity displayed throughout the campaign was truly amazing.  To God be the glory!

Note:  Many of our members had regular and automated giving established through our   on-line giving program, of which some were designated to MTB.  If you want to stop those payments to MTB, and wish to designate those funds to one of our other ministry areas, you will need to make those changes.  The MTB category will not be shut down, but any offerings given in 2018 to either the Building Fund or MTB will be used in a combination of debt reduction and a parking lot top coat of asphalt that needs to be completed this summer.  For those that use giving envelopes, the MTB envelopes have been replaced by a Building Fund envelope.

If you need some help with changing or establishing your on-line giving account, please contact Jim Vogel at 414-975-0844 or jvogel4@att.net.