Weather Update – 9:00am Wednesday, June 14
We are going to have camp at Polonia Soccer Club as planned! The rain is going start later in the day. If the weather should change later this afternoon, pick up will be in the same place as registration is in the morning. As always, you are invited to watch the scrimmages which begin at 2:30pm, weather permitting.
See you soon!
Soccer Camp Director
Weather Update – 7:00am Wednesday, June 14
We are closely watch the weather this morning. We will have camp today. If there is going to be inclement weather, camp will be held at the Victory of the Lamb Ministry Center, just south of Polonia on Loomis Road. Check back here or on our Facebook page for updates.
Registration Update (June 8):
Soccer Camp is all filled up for the year! Occasionally, we do have some last minutes cancellations. If you would like to be put on the waiting list in case spots open up, please contact the Camp Director, Cassy Robbert, at 414/899-4984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST WEEK OF SUMMER?
You’ll play soccer and fun games, and make new friends, but there is a little bit more…
Every day we enjoy a break with lunch, songs and skits. This year we will see how Jesus gives us hope, courage, and love during Maker Fun Factory — a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they are lovingly crafted by God.
Still wondering what it’s like? Check out some pictures from last year’s camp to see how much fun your kids (and us coaches) will have!
Tuesday – Friday June 13-16
11 AM – 3 PM
Coed, Ages 4 – 11
$40 per child
Polonia Soccer Fields
Just south of the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy 36
- Each child must wear shin guards and close-toed athletic shoes (soccer cleats not required)
- Kids are welcome to bring their own cleats and soccer balls
- All kids must wear sunscreen
- There will be a family cook-out after camp is over on Friday
- The kids will be singing their camp song on Sunday, June 18 at the 10:45am service at Victory of the Lamb (just south of Polonia on Hwy 36)
- Register by May 24 to make sure we have a shirt ordered for you. Late registrations are accepted with no late fee, but late registrations are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt [UPDATE: shirts are still available].
- Camp fee is $40/child and includes a camp T-shirt, water bottle, lunch and snack and water, and all required supplies.
- Camp fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, or check.
- There is a $10 late withdrawal fee if you withdraw after May 24. You will still receive your camp T-shirt.