What should you expect when coming to Victory of the Lamb?
- Enjoy Hospitality – Goodies, coffee and all kinds of yummy stuff at our Victory Cafe in the lobby. Completely free… just like grace!
- Dress Comfortably – Come as you are. You won’t feel out of place.
- Casual Atmosphere – A warm, welcoming place designed to build community.
- Serious Faith – We take God very seriously, but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
- Modern Worship – Relevant messages, musical variety, helpful videos, and modern communication tools.
- Ancient Roots – Sacraments, Scripture, Jesus at the center… always. The Means of Grace make our sanctuary a sacred space.
- Bring the Kids – Victory Kids is our safe, fun kids’ ministry designed for all kids, infants – 5th grade. There is a staffed nursery in the Victory Kids wing and a private nursing nook in the women’s restroom. Kids are also welcome to join you in church.
- Relax – There are other people like you. We’re all getting guidance for our lives and learning about how much God loves us through Christ.
- Truth – You want a doctor who’s going to be honest enough to help you, right? Don’t you want a church that will do the same?
Want to learn more about us first ?
Dig into the Bible with Pastor Ben. Our Bible 101 small group is designed for anybody to find out more about the basic teachings of the Bible, no matter what your background, in a setting with no pressure. No previous Bible knowledge needed. This is a conversation about God designed to meet you where you’re at.