- In an age of anxiety, we believe that real peace comes from Jesus Christ.
- In an age of confusion, we believe that the Bible is the word of God, without error, and it will endure forever.
- In an age of doubt, we believe Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- In an age of guilt, we believe Jesus died on the cross to remove the power of sin from our lives.
- In an age of hopelessness, we believe that Jesus rose physically from death – and so will we rise.
- In an age of skepticism, we believe that God is at work in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In an age of despair, we believe God’s promises to heal and transform us.
- In an age of violence, we believe that God calls us to embody his love in the world.
- In an age of constant change, we believe in the unchanging Holy Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe that the following statements of faith accurately explain what our loving God has revealed to us in his Word:
- The Apostles, Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds as confessed by Christians for centuries.
- The statements of faith outlined in the Book of Concord, including The Unaltered Augsburg Confession.
- The statements of faith as confessed by our synod. We are affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
NOt sure what to believe?
Go to the source: dig in to the Bible itself with a pastor. We offer Path to Victory for anybody to find out more about our church and the the basic teachings of the Bible. We would love to have you join us, no matter what your background or beliefs. Click the button below to learn more about your Path to Victory.