Be a Hero! Donate Blood
Help save the lives of hundreds of Milwaukee area patients… donate blood!
Wednesday, July 28 // 2:30-6:30pm // Victory of the Lamb
PLEASE NOTE that all appointments for this drive are FULL at this time. You can still donate, though! Here are some other options for donating:
- Come to the blood drive as a walk-in. If the staff is able to accommodate your donation, they will!
- Donate at one of the local donation centers. Click here to find the center closest to you and make an appointment. Enter the code VICTORY in the notes section to let them know you’re coming from Victory.
- Sign up to donate at the Franklin Public Library’s Blood Drive on August 10. Click here to sign up.
Suggestions for Donors
Here are a few things you’ll want to know before donating:
- You can fill out your eligibility and health questionnaire the morning of your donation. Click here to fill out online the day of your donation, and make sure to print out your form and bring it with you to your donation appointment.
- Drink plenty of water and limit your coffee intake the day of the drive.
- Eat a solid meal before your donation.
- Make sure you arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 4 minutes late, you will be moved to the next available appointment in order to respect the time of the other donors.