Support the LeMarr Family
- Sunday, May 6 from 12-4 pm
- Victory of the Lamb – 11120 W. Loomis Road (down the street from Showtime Cinema)
- Car Wash – $10 (or any amount you would like to donate)
Tickets are on sale starting Sunday, April 22 at the Ministry Center on Sunday mornings
- Baked goods and grilled items (hot dogs, brats) will also be sold at the Car Wash
- Sign up HERE to:
- help for a shift during the car wash
- bake cookies or other goodies for the bake sale (bring to the Ministry Center
during church on May 6)
- Tell your friends to get their car washed! Share this webpage on your social media channels (use the easy share icons below)
The LeMarr Family’s Story
Amber and Adam have 5 children: Alayna, Kieran, Kolton, Ailee, and Astrid. Three of the children have Epidermalosis Bolusa, which is a connective tissue disorder that causes severe blistering. This requires lifelong medical care.
Additionally, Kolton was born with atypical complex club feet and has undergone multiple surgeries and castings. Because of other medical complications, Kolton’s case is extremely difficult to treat. He has several more surgeries, castings, braces, and other medical treatments in the next few years to try to correct the clubfoot. Additionally, Kolton is a bit of a “Houdini”; he currently holds the record of under two hours for getting himself out of his leg casts.