CHRISTMAS EVE Worship: 2 & 4PM
Christmas is stressful. Buying gifts, wrapping presents, grocery shopping, traveling… it is all so exhausting. You may spend so much time and effort preparing for Christmas that you don’t have much time and effort left to enjoy it.
But what if that all changed? What if Christmas brought you a sense of joy, hope, and acceptance? What if there was more to Christmas than the hustle and bustle we find ourselves immersed in every year?
The good news: there is more. Christmas is the celebration of Emmanuel: God with Us. It’s about Jesus’ birth in a stable, coming to earth to save the world. Christmas means that we can be free from sin, because God takes our sin away through the gift of His Son, Jesus.
What to Expect
Going to a new place can make you a bit uneasy. We want you to feel at home right away! So, here are a few things you’ll want to know about our Christmas at Victory experience:
- Dress comfortably – we’re relaxed, and we want you to be too!
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early to get settled and find your seat. We’ll have some music playing and Christmas trivia for you to enjoy before the service.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. Song lyrics and readings are projected on screens in our worship area. Live music is provided by our Victory band.
- Bring your kids with you. If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too.
- Enjoy an inspiring message from Pastor Bill about your victory in Christ.
- Snack on cookies, cocoa, and coffee after each service, if you’d like.
Service length: approximately 60 minutes