We can’t wait to meet you for Easter at Victory! Come as you are, all are welcome!
Easter at Victory Worship Services
April 8 at 5:00pm // April 9 at 9:00 & 10:30am
Worship available at the Ministry Center in Franklin, WI and online via live stream.
Invite a friend!
All are welcome to worship with us at the Ministry Center and Online! If you would like to invite a friend or family member to join you, please feel free to share the invite card below with them.
If you are on your phone, simply hold down the image and click save to photos. Then you can share it via social media, text, or email to invite your friends and family to join you for worship!
If you are on a laptop or desktop, right click the image below and click save image. Once the image is saved, you can share it to social media or via email to invite your friends and family!
Dealing with my doubt
Have you ever heard of Doubting Thomas? He was one of Jesus’ disciples and was known to doubt aspects of Jesus ministry and resurrection. When Jesus rose from the grave, Thomas stated he would not believe without seeing Jesus and touching his wounds from the cross. He needed to see to believe. Jesus states, “Blessed are those who have not seen, yet believe.” In this sermon, we will learn about the countless promises fulfilled, proofs of the resurrection, and God’s presence in our life through Word and Sacrament that enable us to believe without seeing.
What to Expect at Easter at Victory
Whether you come to church all the time, have fallen out of the worship routine, or are looking for a church to call home, this Easter celebration is for you and your family. Join us for Easter at Victory on Saturday, April 8 at 5:00pm or Sunday, April 9 at 9:00 or 10:30am, in person and online via live stream.
IF YOU’RE WORSHIPING AT THE MINISTRY CENTER…
- Dress comfortably. We’re relaxed, and we want you to be too!
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early. We’ll have Anodyne coffee and breakfast ready for you in the Victory Cafe! We also want you to have time to get settled and find your seat.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll project song lyrics and readings on the screens in our worship area. The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you engage in worship. And Pastor Bill will have a powerful message about your victory in Christ.
- Bring your kids with you to the service. Your kids will enjoy the service as much as you will! Victory Kids, our children’s ministry for birth through 5th grade, will be offered at the 9:00am service. Or if you attend one of our other services, you can bring them with you into worship! If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too. Pre-register your kids now!
IF YOU’RE WORSHIPING ONLINE…
- Plan to tune in a few minutes early. We want you to have time to say hi to the other online worshipers in the chat. Please join us online for worship on our YouTube channel or on our LiveStream site.
- Let us know you tuned in. Make sure to fill out a connection card so we know you worshiped with us and we can help you get connected at Victory.
- Get comfy. Sit in your favorite chair, gather your family, and get ready to worship.
- Engage in worship. Worship as you feel comfortable! The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you engage in worship, and Pastor Bill will have a powerful message about your victory in Christ.
- Enjoy family time. Worship is a great opportunity to spend quality time with God and your family!
What People Like You Say about Victory
“Since the first time we visited Victory of the Lamb we have felt like family! It is a wonderful church with so many opportunities to get involved or serve!” – Sarah M.
“Victory led me back on the path to Jesus — I have never felt so welcomed, accepted and an overwhelming sense of love and the Spirit among the wonderful pastors and people here.” – Bri T.
“Victory of the Lamb does an incredible job sharing God’s love with first time visitors in addition to longtime members. It is an amazing community of people, helping you walk in faith every step of the way.” – Joe T.
View more testimonials from the Victory family by clicking here.