Join Us for Father’s Day
Join us online on Saturday, June 20 at 5:00pm or Sunday, June 21 at 9:00 or 10:30am at victoryofthelamb.churchonline.org for Father’s Day Weekend worship as we celebrate dads. Whether you are a father, have a father, bless others or have been blessed by a fatherly guy, or know some great dads, we invite you to come and learn about your Heavenly Father at this special service.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether you come to church all the time, have fallen out of the worship routine, or are looking for a church to call home, this celebration is for you and your family. Join us for Father’s Day Weekend worship on Saturday, June 20 at 5:00pm or Sunday, June 21 at 9:00 or 10:30am, online via livestream.
Here’s what you can expect from an online worship service with Victory:
- Dress comfortably – we’re relaxed, and we want you to be too! Plus, you can worship in your living room.
- Log in a few minutes early. Get settled and wave a virtual “hello!” to all the people in the chat. You can also fill out an online connection card to let us know you joined us online.
- Watch with your family. And make sure to let us know how many people joined you! We encourage you to invite your extended family to worship with you online, too!
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll have readings and song lyrics for you to follow along with while you’re worshiping online. Live music is provided by our Victory band.
- Enjoy an inspiring message from Pastor Ben about your victory in Christ.
Service length: approximately 45 minutes
SUBMIT A VIDEO FOR Father’S DAY!
Be a part of our Father’s Day service! You are encouraged to record a video message to your mom to be included in our service and shared on social media. Videos must be submitted by June 16 to be included. Click link below for details and to submit.