A Party for the Whole Family
Friday, December 2 // 6:00-8:00pm // Hosted by Victory of the Lamb
You’re invited to Jingle Jam!, a free event with photos, music, activities, and fun for your entire family! This event will be offered in Franklin and online via live stream.
This event is completely FREE, but we ask you to register so we’re ready for your family. Registration opens on November 1.
What to expect: If you’re attending At Victory
We’re so excited to meet you for Jingle Jam! We know your family will have a BLAST at this party for all ages. Here are a few details so you know what to expect when you arrive at Victory for Jingle Jam:
- Arrive at Victory of the Lamb (11120 W. Loomis Road in Franklin) between 6 and 6:30pm. You’ll be greeted by one of our volunteers, who will get you checked in.
- You’ll head into one of our kids’ classrooms to get a free family photo, which we’ll send out to you the week after the event.
- Next, you’ll head into our lobby to enjoy snacks and complete some crafts.
- At 6:30pm, you’ll head into our auditorium for a high-energy program with interactive games, music, and fun!
- Stay after the program to enjoy some snacks and grab a photo if you didn’t get one before the program.
- Take home a gift for your family!
What to Expect: Online Party
We’re so happy you can join in the party online via live stream! Here’s what you can expect if you’re attending Jingle Jam online:
- Stop by Victory between 5 and 6pm on December 2 to get your family’s goodie bag. This will include crafts, snacks, and items you can use while attending online.
- Tune into the live stream a few minutes before 6:30pm to join in the party and say hi to other families tuning in online.
- Turn up the volume and view on a TV screen for your best experience!
- Get your glow sticks ready and turn down the lights towards the end of the program to finish up the Light Show!