You’re invited to join us at Victory, both at the Minsitry Center and Online, on Mother’s Day, May 14, as we honor and celebrate all the incredible mothers and women in our community. We have a special service planned, filled with uplifting music, inspiring messages, and a heartwarming tribute to all the mothers, grandmothers, and mother figures who have made a difference in our lives. Come and be a part of this meaningful occasion as we express our gratitude and appreciation for the immeasurable love, sacrifice, and devotion that mothers selflessly provide. It will be a time of reflection, appreciation, and celebration that you won’t want to miss!
May 14, 2023 // 9:00 & 10:30am At the Minsitry Center in Franklin (11120 W Loomis Rd. Franklin, WI 53132) or Online
What to Expect
We want you to feel at home right away when you worship with Victory! So, here are a few things you’ll want to know about our Mother’s Day at Victory experience.
IF YOU’RE ATTENDING in Franklin…
- Dress comfortably. We’re relaxed, and we want you to be too! Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early. We want you to have time to get settled and find your seat.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll project song lyrics and readings on the screens in our worship area. The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you engage in worship.
- Victory Kids. Victory Kids (our kids’ program on Sunday mornings) will be available during both services for children up to 5th grade. Victory Kids offers you an opportunity to send your children into safe, age-appropriate environments where they’ll learn Bible stories through fun, engaging activities. If you prefer, kids of all ages are also welcome to join you for worship and your kids will enjoy the service as much as you will! If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too.
- Enjoy an inspiring message. Pastor Ben will have an inspiring message to share about the Miracle of the Resurrecition and what that means for you!
- Get a gift and a snack. On your way out of worship, we’ll have a gift for all women as a way saying thanks for all you do! We’ll have the Victory Cafe ready and available for you to enjoy as well before or after each service.
You can also worship online at any of these times via live stream and on our YouTube channel.
IF YOU’RE WORSHIPING ONLINE…
- Get a gift – We have a gift for all women who attend on Mother’s Day! Fill out the form in the live chat on 5/14 to receive your gift in the mail!
- Plan to tune in a few minutes early. We want you to have time to say hi to the other online worshipers in the chat.
- Let us know you tuned in. Make sure to fill out a connection card so we know you worshiped with us.
- Get comfy. Sit in your favorite chair, make some coffee or tea, and get ready to worship.
- Engage in worship. Sing along to your favorite songs, follow along with the readings, and listen to a message from Pastor Ben about the Miracle of the Resurrection and what that means for you!
- Enjoy family time. Turn off the tablets and smart phones and put aside the never-ending to-do list to spend quality time with God and with your family.