Join Us for Mother’s Day
Join us at 9:00 or 10:30am on Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 12) as we celebrate moms. Whether you are a mom, want to be a mom, have a mom, are a maternal person, or want to honor someone who has been a stand-in mom for you, there will be something for you at these special services.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Ever been to an unfamiliar place and felt a little uncomfortable? We know how you feel. When you come to Victory of the Lamb, it’s very simple… come as you are. Wherever you are in life, you are welcome here! What to know about Victory of the Lamb:
- We’re casual and relaxed—no dress code here!
- We love coffee– our team makes sure there’s plenty of good tasting coffee every weekend. You can bring your drink into the sanctuary and enjoy the service
- No time for breakfast? Grab a bite at our free Victory Cafe
- There’s inspiring music that will lift your spirits and a relevant message that will help you see how the Bible connects with your personal life situation
Highlights of Our Mother’s Day Services
In addition to the qualities that make us Victory of the Lamb, we’ll have some additional items to help you celebrate Mother’s Day:
- Snap and share some pics at the Photo Booth before, between, and after services
- Enjoy a special video of members of our Victory family telling us about their moms
- Hear a message from Pastor Bill about the important roles of women and men in Jesus’ mission
- Enjoy singing by the Victory Kids toward the end of each service
- Receive a gift as you leave for being a mom, in honor of moms, or in memory of a mom in your life