Join Us for Mother’s Day
Join us on Sunday at 9:00 or 10:30am on Sunday, May 9 as we celebrate moms. Whether you are a mom, want to be a mom, have a mom, are a maternal person, or want to honor someone who has been a stand-in mom for you, there will be something for you at these special services.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether you come to church all the time, have fallen out of the worship routine, or are looking for a church to call home, this Easter celebration is for you and your family. Join us for Mother’s Day Weekend worship on Sunday, May 10 at 9:00 or 10:30am, at Victory (11120 W. Loomis Road in Franklin) or online via livestream.
IF YOU’RE WORSHIPING AT THE MINISTRY CENTER…
- Dress comfortably. We’re relaxed, and we want you to be too! We do ask that everyone over the age of 5 (who is medically able to do so) please wear a mask or face covering while moving around the building.
- Know that you’re as safe as possible. In addition to requiring masks during movement and ensuring social distancing, our volunteers will be cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces between each service.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early. We want you to have time to get settled and find your seat.
- Grab a family photo! We’ll have a photo booth available for you to get a family picture to celebrate Mother’s Day.
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll project song lyrics and readings on the screens in our worship area. The Victory band will provide live music for you to enjoy and to help you engage in worship.
- Bring your kids with you to the service. Your kids will enjoy the service as much as you will! Victory Kids, our children’s ministry for birth through 5th grade, will be offered at the 9:00am service. Or if you attend one of our other services, you can bring them with you into worship! If you need to take your kids out of the service for whatever reason, we stream our service in the lobby too.
- Listen to an inspiring message. Our pastors will have a powerful message about your victory in Christ.
If you’re worshiping online…
- Dress comfortably – we’re relaxed, and we want you to be too! Plus, you can worship in your living room.
- Log in a few minutes early. Get settled and wave a virtual “hello!” to all the people in the chat. You can also fill out an online connection card to let us know you joined us online.
- Watch with your family. And make sure to let us know how many people joined you! We encourage you to invite your extended family to worship with you online, too!
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll have readings and song lyrics for you to follow along with while you’re worshiping online. Live music is provided by our Victory band.
- Enjoy an inspiring message from our pastors about your victory in Christ.
Service length: approximately 60 minutes