Join Us for Mother’s Day
Join us online on Saturday, May 9 at 5:00pm or Sunday at 9:00 or 10:30am on Sunday, May 10 as we celebrate moms. Whether you are a mom, want to be a mom, have a mom, are a maternal person, or want to honor someone who has been a stand-in mom for you, there will be something for you at these special services.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether you come to church all the time, have fallen out of the worship routine, or are looking for a church to call home, this Easter celebration is for you and your family. Join us for Mother’s Day Weekend worship on Saturday, May 9 at 5:00pm or Sunday, May 10 at 9:00 or 10:30am, online via livestream.
Here’s what you can expect from an online worship service with Victory:
- Dress comfortably – we’re relaxed, and we want you to be too! Plus, you can worship in your living room.
- Log in a few minutes early. Get settled and wave a virtual “hello!” to all the people in the chat. You can also fill out an online connection card to let us know you joined us online.
- Watch with your family. And make sure to let us know how many people joined you! We encourage you to invite your extended family to worship with you online, too!
- Participate in worship as you feel comfortable. We’ll have readings and song lyrics for you to follow along with while you’re worshiping online. Live music is provided by our Victory band.
- Enjoy an inspiring message from Pastor Ben about your victory in Christ.
Service length: approximately 45 minutes
Submit a Video for MOther’s day!
Be a part of our Mother’s Day service! You are encouraged to record a video message to your mom to be included in our service and shared on social media. Videos must be submitted by May 5 to be included. Click link below for details and to submit.