ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST WEEK OF SUMMER?
You’ll play soccer and fun games, and make new friends, but there is a little bit more…
Every day we enjoy a break with snacks, songs and skits. This year we will experience Daniel’s adventures in Babylon — and the secret to how he gets the courage to overcome his struggles.
Still wondering what Soccer Camp is like? Check out some pictures from last year’s camp to see how much fun your kids (and us coaches) will have!
Monday – Thursday June 25-28
1 PM – 4:30 PM
Coed, Ages 4 – 11
$50 per child
Polonia Soccer Fields
Just south of the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy 36
- Each child must wear shin guards and close-toed athletic shoes (soccer cleats not required)
- Kids are welcome to bring their own cleats and soccer balls
- All kids must wear sunscreen
- There will be a family cook-out after camp is over on Thursday
- The kids will be singing their camp song on Sunday, July 1 at the 10:15 AM service at Victory of the Lamb (just south of Polonia on Hwy 36)
- Register by May 31 to make sure we have a shirt ordered for you. Late registrations are accepted with no late fee, but late registrations are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
- Camp fee is $50/child and includes a camp T-shirt, water bottle, snack and water, and all required supplies.
- Camp fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, or check.
- There is a $10 late withdrawal fee if you withdraw after May 31. You will still receive your camp T-shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact Cassy Robbert