ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST WEEK OF SUMMER?
You’ll play soccer and fun games, and make new friends, but there is a little bit more…
Every day we enjoy a break with snacks, songs and skits. This year we will experience Daniel’s adventures in Babylon — and the secret to how he gets the courage to overcome his struggles.
Still wondering what Soccer Camp is like? Check out some pictures from last year’s camp to see how much fun your kids (and us coaches) will have!
Monday – Thursday, July 8-11
Coed, Ages 4 – 11
$50 per child
Polonia Soccer Fields
(Just south of the intersection of Hwy 100 and Hwy 36, in Franklin)
- Each child must wear shin guards and close-toed athletic shoes (soccer cleats not required)
- Kids are welcome to bring their own soccer balls
- All kids must wear sunscreen
- There will be a family cook-out after camp is over on Thursday, July 11
- Register by June 15 to make sure we have a shirt ordered for you. Late registrations are accepted with no late fee, but late registrations are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
- Camp fee is $50/child and includes a camp T-shirt, water bottle, snack and water, and all required supplies.
- Camp fee will be paid at the time of registration with a credit or debit card. Questions about this? Contact the office at 414-433-9790.
- There is a $10 late withdrawal fee if you withdraw after June 15. You will still receive your camp T-shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact Cassy Robbert
If you are interested in coaching or helping, please SIGN UP!
Soccer Camp could not happen without an army of committed volunteers. We have many opportunities to serve, from coaches and helpers, to helping with registration, snacks, cook-out, and more. To see the available opportunities click on the links below.