Why Do We Give?
Because we want to! But why do we want to give?
- God has given us so much. “He has given me my body and soul, eyes, ears, and all my limbs, my reason, and all my senses, and still preserves them; in addition he has given me clothing and shoes, meat and drink, house and home, wife and children, fields, cattle, and all my goods; He provides me richly and daily with all that I need to support this body and life, protects me from all danger, and guards me and preserves me from all evil; and all this out of pure, fatherly, divine goodness and mercy, without any merit or worthiness in me…” – Martin Luther
- It’s a test…of his goodness. “Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” – Malachi 3:10
- He has given us something awesome to share. He has told us that we are victorious through the victory of his Son…and we want to use what we have to get that message out to others.
How can I give?
1. Give Online
- Automate the Important – Set up scheduled giving.
- Give to Designated Accounts
- Track Your Giving
2. Give in Person
- Do you want to just give a cash donation? You can still put a gift in the offering plate at a worship service.
- Text the amount you want to give to the phone number 646-832-4848.
- Use the quickcode “votl” and complete the initial, one-time enrollment.
- Once enrolled you’ll be quickly able to text any amount to give again.
4. Mail a Check
Make checks payable to:
Victory of the Lamb Church
11120 W Loomis Rd.
Frankin, WI 53132
5. Give Your Time and Talents
- Blessed with the wonderful treasure of time or talents? Find out more about opportunities to serve.
Our church has an Amazon Smile account. At no cost to you, 0.5% of your purchases will be donated to Victory of the Lamb. All you need to do is go to smile.amazon.com when you make your purchases. Select Victory of the Lamb Exploratory as your organization, and the church will receive the 0.5% in quarterly deposits. Any questions, please let us know.