January 2021 Leadership Team Meeting
Date/Time/Location: January 11, 2021, 6:30pm
Present: Pastor Bill, Pastor Ben, Jacob Guenther, Jim Vogel, Ronald Takacs, Jason Seiberlich, JoJo Moore, Kevin Rasmussen, Jeff Guenther
NOTE: December 2020’s meeting was canceled.
Pastor Bill opened the meeting with prayer and a devotion on Ephesians 4:1-16.
- Approximately 150 people are doing the year-long Bible Reading plan this year.
- 19 registered for Discover in January, 11 attended.
- Several new people have joined in for the year-long reading plan since the New Testament reading began.
- In the future, the number of people participating in the mission who are not in the building on a Sunday will surpass the number of people participating in the mission inside the building.
- We must continue to look at creating a hybrid model of church to meet the needs of our community and membership.
- Stadia Phygital Church Conference is at the end of the month. Pastor Bill is attending, and there is room for 8 more to attend from Victory.
- Parking Lot: The Leadership Team voted to move forward with the parking lot expansion. This can be used to allow us to host events and for other purposes, not just for worship parking.
- Parsonages: Getting quotes on cabinets; various items being repaired, getting quote on bathroom repairs and carpet, Landscaping will be done in Spring
- Leadership Team received a financial update prior to the meeting. Laura is preparing a quarterly financial update to share in early February with the congregation.
- LINKED received a $10,000 donation by an anonymous donor at the end of December.
Next meeting is scheduled for February 8, 2021 at 6:30 pm.
Any questions or concerns, please contact anyone on the Leadership Team:
Jim Vogel 414-975-0844 Jake Guenther 858-373-7816
Ron Takacs 414-510-4805 Jeff Guenther 414-313-0805
Kevin Rasmussen 262-332-1184 Jason Seiberlich 920-420-5192
Jojo Moore 414-839-8946 Pastor Bill Limmer 608-556-1757
Pastor Ben Sadler 414-380-2090