JUNE 2021 Leadership Team Meeting
Date/Time/Location: June 15, 2021, 6:30pm at the Ministry Center
Present: Pastor Bill, Jacob Guenther, Jim Vogel, Jason Seiberlich, Jojo Moore, Pastor Ben
Excused: Ron Takacs
After reviewing Victory’s core values, Pastor Bill share a devotion on John 4:34-35, which is the parable of the Samaritan woman. “Open your eyes and look at the fields. They are ripe for the harvest.”
- There is an amazingly generous spirit at Victory. Our offerings exceeded what were anticipated in the budget for the last fiscal year.
- Mom’s Morning of Grace went well. Over 30 women attended this event, and we also live-streamed the event so others could watch online later.
- Children in Victory Kids received Bibles in memory of Liz Scheel. These will be handed out through the month of July. Thank you to Liz’s family and those who donated to Victory in her memory for allowing us this opportunity to help the children at Victory grow in their family.
LEADERSHIP TEAM UPDATES
- The team discussed nominees for two vacant positions on the Leadership Team. The team voted and decided on two new team members. Pastor Bill will reach out to these nominees.
- Online Platform/Streaming: The team discussed equipment purchase for the online studio to allow Victory to share the Gospel with more people via online platforms.
- Positions: The team had discussions around potential new positions at Victory. We will look to define these roles and hire for them in the next six months. We will share more details on these positions as they are available.
- Multi-Site: The Leadership Team discussed an opportunity presented by another church to create a multi-site partnership. We will continue to discuss and consider this opportunity in the coming months.
- Facilities: The Team reviewed the parking lot expansion project. They revisited the conversation regarding whether it is still a project that makes sense to complete. They also discussed a timetable for the project. We submitted another set of plans and paperwork to the City of Franklin in hopes to get this project completed soon.
- Discipleship App: Pastor Ben shared updates about the discipleship app. He has recruited about 80 beta testers for the app. He shared general information about the content he is sharing on the app and what kinds of interaction he is seeing from the beta testers.
- Financial Report: The team reviewed and discussed the most recent financial report. No concerns. Victory is extremely blessed by the generosity of its members!
- Tuition Assistance: The team reviewed and discussed applications submitted by families for Tuition Assistance for attending Lutheran grade schools and high schools. We will be reaching out to these families soon regarding their applications.
Next meeting is scheduled for August 9 at 6:30 pm.
Any questions or concerns, please contact anyone on the Leadership Team:
Jim Vogel 414-975-0844 Jake Guenther 858-373-7816
Ron Takacs 414-510-4805
Jason Seiberlich 920-420-5192 Jojo Moore 414-839-8946
Pastor Bill Limmer 608-556-1757 Pastor Ben Sadler 414-380-2090