June 2022 Leadership Team Meeting
Date/Time: June 13, 2022, 6:30pm
Present: Jim Vogel, Jason Seiberlich, Mike Shinners, Tim Orlowski, Ron Takacs, Jake Guenther, Pastor Ben Sadler, Pastor Bill Limmer
- We continue to encourage people in the community to know Victory even if they don’t attend yet.
- Victory had 4 baptisms recently and 5 more coming up!
- We have applied for a grant from the Siebert Foundation to help support our Ministry Expansion Project.
- New Parking Lot has started
- All staff will have access to WELS VEBA health insurance.
- Kelsey Kuske started as Communications Manager.
- Michael Babler will be starting in July as the Director of Online and Digital Ministry.
- Brittany Babler will be contracted for Social Media.
- Victory Kids will begin to be offered at the 10:30am service beginning in June.
- Youth Group (International Youth Rally Trip): Pastor Ben, 3 other chaperons, 20 kids from Victory, and 6 kids from St. John’s are attending the Youth Rally in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- FY2023 financial ministry plan has been approved. We have been blessed to add several staff members to our team during the FY2022. We have some exciting projects to look forward to during FY2023 including the parking lot expansion, ministry center remodel and online studio build, and parsonage improvements. The permit for our online studio had been approved!
- Jim presented the Ministry Expansion Project to the congregation. We are asking for $60,000 by November 1, 2022.
- Plainsview and Elm Ct. Parsonage’s need updates/repairs.
- Pastor Bill is in a digital church planting cohort and is learning many exciting and important things.
- Community Concert: We’ll host this event again this year on July 16.
Next meeting is scheduled for July 11, 2022 at 6:30 pm.