APRIL 2018 LEADERSHIP TEAM UPDATE
Date/Time/Location: April 9, 2018 6:30-9:00pm at the Ministry Center
Present: Jim Vogel, Jay Justmann, Ron Takacs, Jim Kehoe, Jeff Guenther, Steve Abramowski, Jason Seiberlich, Pastor Bill
Our meeting began with a devotion based on Psalm 129. Here, we are reminded that even as Christians we will undergo oppression. However, God will never give us more than we can handle. We can always rely on Him to hang on to us and never let go. What a great comfort this is!
Easter: Our Easter services had great attendance. The numbers were up 10% from last Easter.
Service Times: After looking at our Easter attendance, a conversation was started about changing our church service times. We are looking at possibly changing our regular service times to 9:00 and 10:30. We also talked about having “Festival Service Times” for days like Easter and Christmas. The service times for these days could be 8:30 and 10:15. This would give a little more time in between services for people coming and leaving the Ministry Center.
Call Update: The Leadership Team is hoping to have another Call meeting on April 29th. Just remember, the Lord is watching over us at VotL. He already has the perfect person for us to be the next Pastor at VotL. God is always in control.
Graphics: The Leadership Team is excited to have Naomi continue to do projects for VotL. Her graphics and designs are simply amazing, and will continue to be used in our worship folders and other areas at VotL.
Soccer Camp: Soccer Camp dates have been decided: 6/25-6/28. $50 per camper.
- Meeting with Country Dale PTO (April 10)
- Victory Moms are working on reaching out
- Evangelism Planning ongoing
- New Members
- 4-8-18 Granger William Reeves Baptism
- May 20 Confirmation
- Sanctuary Art is finished and looks incredible.
- Frosty to have a Summer Bible study on Wednesday evenings beginning the week after July 4
- Men’s Ministry still at work
- Prayer Ministry Prep in process
Fellowship (Jim K)
- Brewer Games: Possibly 2 or 3 this summer.
- Volleyball: Church Picnic.
Stewardship (Jim V)
- Report given to congregation
- Budget meeting will be coming in the near future.
Properties (Ron T)
- Parking Lot will be repaired and finished by Merit Asphalt in the Spring.
- Parsonage repair and update is ongoing.
- Roof, chimney, and kitchen are the current topics for the Leadership Team
- May 6 Fundraiser for the LeMarr family. Car Wash and Bake Sale
- May 13 Mother’s Day
- May 24 – June 3 Pastor Bill on vacation
- Next Leadership Team meeting TBA
Contact the Leadership Team
Any questions or concerns, please contact anyone on the Leadership Team (email@example.com) or individual members:
Jim Vogel 414-975-0844 Jay Justmann 414-507-4548
Ron Takacs 414-510-4805 Jeff Guenther 414-313-0805
Steve Abramowski 414-915-6951 Jason Seiberlich 920-420-5192
Jim Kehoe 414-426-5872 Pastor Bill Limmer 608-556-1757