March 2023 LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING
Date/Time: March 13, 2023 at 6:30pm
Present: Pastor Bill Limmer, Pastor Ben Sadler, Tim Orlowski, Jake Guenther, Ron Takacs, Mike Shinners, Jason Sieberlich, Jim Vogel, Michael Babler, Kelsey Kuske (Communications Manager)
- The LT and Staff have received numerous positive health updates about members or their families. Our prayers are with those people and with those struggling with health ailments.
- We continue to see many new faces at worship each week and more people getting involved in various ways (time, talents, treasures).
- There are new opportunities happening after Pastor Ben’s course on Trauma.
- We have seen high attendance the last few months, both in-person and online.
- Pastor Ben has asked the Leadership Team to pursue a master’s program to become a Certified Christian Counselor. The LT approved this request and is excited about this opportunity for Pastor Ben, the congregation, and the community to continue to reach today’s people with Christ’s victory.
- We continue to see growth in-person and online. In the past month or two we have seen a significant jump in connections through social media, YouVersion, YouTube, and joining us online for worship.
- We are blessed to have new groups, both life groups and special interest groups, starting at Victory that are meeting the needs of people and meeting them where they are at. We continue to have new groups coming together.
- The Board Gamers group continues to grow and the leaders invite the attenders to worship and other Victory events.
- The team discussed the idea of partnering with a global and local mission in the new fiscal year.
- We continue to be blessed by the generosity of our members and regular attenders.
- We are seeing ongoing stability from an operational and cost perspective.
- The Leadership Team is exploring future expansion opportunities for Victory.
- Victory Gives Back Initiative: This initiative launched this month and has received great feedback and support. You can find out more by clicking here. March is in support of nurses. The LT will be sponsoring April and will be supporting Lighthouse Youth Center.
- Easter Egg Hunt: The annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held on March 25. Registration for this event filled up in just one week! We are excited to host our community for another great event!
Next meeting is scheduled for April 17, 2023 at 6:30pm.