Welcome to Victory!
We’re so excited you’re considering joining in for worship at Victory! We want to help make your first experience at Victory of the Lamb a great one. You can find everything you need to know about attending worship in-person and online. Or, if you’re ready to let us know you’re coming, click the button below to let us help you plan your visit!
WHAT TO EXPECT
We offer services on Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30am, both at our Ministry Center and online. Services at Victory of the Lamb are uplifting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest, no matter where you attend. In total, a Victory of the Lamb service is about 65 minutes in length.
We want to help you know exactly where to go and what to expect on Sundays! Here's some information about what you can expect, wherever you choose to worship with Victory.
VictORY MINISTRY CENTER
Start off your experience with a smile! We'll have a member of our Host Team greet you at the door and help you find what you need. On your way in, you can grab a cup of coffee or tea to bring into worship. If you have kids, you can get them checked in for Victory Kids (9:00am and 10:30am).
Services at Victory of the Lamb keep you engaged. Immerse yourself in uplifting music from the Victory of the Lamb band and Scripture readings. You’ll hear about your forgiveness and a message that applies to you… wherever you’re at. We project all song lyrics and readings onto the screens. You can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. Use the button below to let us know you're coming to worship so we can help you get all the information you need for worship.
Address: 11120 W. Loomis Road in Franklin, WI
Victory Online Campus
Worship with Victory from wherever you are! Live stream our services at 9:00 or 10:30am on Victory Online, YouTube, or Facebook. Let us help you easily access our live stream on Sunday... click the link below and share your info so we can send you a link on Sunday morning!
Jump on a few minutes early to connect with your fellow online worshipers and say hi to our chat hosts. You'll be able to experience worship with video of the service, song lyrics, and readings on your screen. Throughout the service, you'll have opportunities to jump in the chat to share your experience and engage with the other online worshipers.
What about my KIDS?
Kids need to be able to grow in faith at their level. And parents need to be able to hear the message during worship to grow their faith, too! That's why, at Victory, we offer Victory Kids. During both services, Victory Kids offers you an opportunity to send your children into safe, age-appropriate environments where they'll learn Bible stories through fun, engaging activities. You'll have peace knowing your kids are growing their faith and having fun while you build your faith in worship.
VICTORY KIDS SERVES FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN FROM INFANTS TO GRADE 5
- Nursery Room (infants and 1-year-olds)
- Toddler Room (ages 2-3)
- Kindergarten Room (grades 4K-5K)
- Elementary Room (grades 1-5)
Use the button below to let us know you'll be coming, and we'll make sure to send you a link to pre-register your children for Victory Kids! (It'll make the check-in process go quickly when you arrive.)
Here's what people like you say about victory
We'd love for you to experience Victory and meet great people like this. Use the button below so we can make sure your first experience at Victory is a great one!
Who We Are
REACHING TODAY’S PEOPLE WITH CHRIST’S VICTORY
Victory of the Lamb started out as a daughter congregation of St. Paul’s Muskego (WELS) in 2006. Ever since we were founded, we’ve worked to help people in our community find their victory in Christ. Through uplifting music, inspiring messages, serving opportunities, and small groups, we want to help you find a community of believers where you can belong and grow to know your Savior Jesus.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values describe how we want to accomplish our mission. These values drive everything we do at Victory of the Lamb. Here are our core values:
- WELCOMING: No matter who you are, you are welcome at Victory. We share life together through worship, life groups, serving, and meeting the needs of the people in our church and our community. We believe the needs of those outside the church should take priority over the preferences of those inside the church.
- CONNECTED: Because of Jesus’ sacrifice, all people are forgiven children of God. At Victory, we believe the love of Jesus compels us to evaluate and create new ways to effectively communicate the Gospel, which does not change, within a culture that changes constantly. This includes staying connected to and meeting needs in our community.
- PURSUING EXCELLENCE: We’re not perfect, but we strive to continually grow and improve. In worship and the community, we give God our first and our best, pursuing excellence in all we do to be positive representatives of His Kingdom.
- GENEROUS: We have a culture of generosity that allows us to meet our needs as a church, but most importantly, reach out into our community to share the love of Christ through acts of service and financial giving.
- JOYFUL AND FUN: We share the joy of faith honestly, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. In worship and throughout everything we do, we find ways to share Jesus with joy and fun.
Come see what these values look like in action! Let us know you're coming to worship so we can be ready to greet you and worship with you.