Why Join a Small Group?
Joining a small group is best way to get connected at Victory of the Lamb! They are a key aspect of our church community. Small groups are safe places to ask questions, build meaningful friendships, and find prayer and support for those challenging times we all face. There are small groups for every stage of life and in many locations.
Find your Fit
We have a variety of small groups at Victory of the Lamb. Groups have different purposes and meet in different dates and locations. Here’s our list of current groups:
New Small Groups
- Evening Moms Group: 2nd Tuesdays at 7:00pm / Ministry Center / led by Katie Kirchner
- In-Home Small Group: Thursdays at 6:30pm / Franklin / led by Bruce & Beth Babler
- Couples in Christ: Thursdays at 6:30pm / Wind Lake / led by Kevin & Diane Rasmussen
- Men’s Open Circle: 3rd Thursdays at 6:00pm / Ministry Center / led by Dave Long
- Board Gamers: Last Fridays at 6:00pm / Ministry Center / led by Chad Kirchner
- Coffee and Conversation: 1st Saturdays at 9:00am / Broad Street Coffee (Greendale) / led by Tyler & Kelsey Kuske
- Family Small Group: 3rd Saturdays at 6:30pm and online / Muskego / led by Jill Seiberlich & Sammi Goodger
Existing groups with a spot for you!
- Parents of Teens & Tweens: Sundays at 6:00pm / Ministry Center / led by Christie Mike
- Quest Teens (9th-12th grade): 2nd & Last Sundays at 6:00pm / Ministry Center / led by Quest leaders
- Tuesday Morning Women: Tuesdays at 9:30am / Franklin / led by Nancy Thompson
- Victory Moms: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 9:30am / Ministry Center / led by Jill Seiberlich
- In-Home Small Group: Wednesdays at 6:15pm / Oak Creek / led by Wes & Sharon Andersen
- Women’s Bible Study: 1st & 3rd Thursdays at 7:30pm / Ministry Center / led by Kari Nimmer & Rachel Learman
For more information about our available small groups and to contact the leaders, click the link below.
Ready to join one of our groups? They’ll be glad to have you join! Click the link below to register for a group. The leader will follow up with you within a week of receiving your submission.
Find Out More
Not finding a group that will work for you? Interested in starting your own? Go to our Contact Page to let us know! Make sure to select “Small Group” as the topic so we can help you as quickly as possible