Access your giving statement anytime
Thank you for your generous and faithful support of Victory of the Lamb!
You may access your personal giving information anytime during the year by logging in to MyVOTL .
HOW TO VIEW AND PRINT YOUR GIVING STATEMENT
- log in to My VOTL (if you have never logged in before, choose Sign-up and follow the prompts)
- choose the ‘$ Give’ item in the left column to see your giving history
- to view or print a giving statement, choose the Giving Statement button near the top on the right side
- under TYPE, select either Family or Individual
- choose your DATE RANGE (for tax purposes, use the Quick Date Range option to select Last Year from the pull-down menu)
- under TAX DEDUCTIBLE, choose Deductible Only from the pull-down menu
- check the box Show pledges on giving statement to see any pledges you may have made
- click on Run Report to generate your giving statement – you can then save and/or print for your records
- contact Jim if you have any questions regarding your giving statement
If you need assistance with logging in to MyVOTL or printing your giving statement, send a note to Nancy.
** We will not send out a paper statement unless you request it. If you need a paper contribution statement mailed to you, please contact Jim